These details are not the most money saving, but for those whose bathroom is your sanctuary, it will be worth every penny. Turn a good master bathroom remodel into a great one.
1. Radiant flooring: Heated floors will not only keep your feet warm on cold mornings, but it accelerates drying where there is moisture, reducing the risk of slips and falls.
2. Stain-resistant grout: It is a little more costly than traditional grout, but the amount of time you’ll save on tedious cleaning is priceless.
3. Skylights: Natural light is a must in any room, even for bathroom rooms. Skylights are an great way to flood a room with natural sunlight.
4. Heated shower mirror: Fog free mirrors make it easier to shave, remove make-up, or do other miscellaneous things while in the shower. This comes in handy for master bathrooms with a single vanity.
5. Framed mirrors. Framed mirrors present design opportunity. Match the profile of the mirror frame with the molding in your bathroom for a coordinated look, or use it as your focal point.
We know that these bathroom remodel suggestions are minor, but we also know how much everyone wants to love their master bathroom. These minor details are big enough to make your bathroom pop and having everyone wishing they had the same.